Our Style & Personnel Policy
The ALMA Style
Six basic principles form the foundation of ALMA’s attitude towards its employees:
- To provide the climate and resources that will enable all employees to advance on merit as far as their talents can take them without regard to age, religion, sex, or ethnic origin
- To offer pay and benefits that are fair, competitive and performance based
- To make certain that ideas and problems are identified and that two-way communication is effectively maintained
- To provide an environment that identifies, encourages and rewards excellence, innovation, and quality customer service
- To provide good working conditions in an attractive, safe and conducive environment
- To remember always that respect for human dignity is fundamental to our success
In the same way, all employees have a responsibility to the Company.
Our Personnel Policy
ALMA aims to create a working environment that leads to satisfaction, motivation and high productivity. This attracts and maintains a high calibre of staff with capabilities set to meet the Company’s short and long term objectives.